Which words do you associate with spring cleaning? Stress and Hard work? A dread-filled ordeal? Corporal Punishment???!! or just ‘Eww…Yuck’! Well, here we are to re-program your beliefs about spring cleaning the house by showing you how easy it can be to transform your home into the spotless abode you desire in just a few simple steps. The main idea is to ‘work smart’ and not necessarily as hard you may think… Let’s find out how.
First of all, spring cleaning does not have to be an afterthought. In addition and although it is hard to believe, Spring is headed this way! Therefore, get yourself ready for warm weather by remembering what spring is all about — with its bare pavement, blooming trees, blue skies, open windows letting the air into your home and bare feet. Don’t let a musty house spoil it. Give all your home’s trouble spots like your rugs, carpets, upholstery, tile & grout, hardwood floors and more a quick refresh with these pro tips highlighted by Oriental Rug Cleaning Co. in Dallas, TX.
Furthermore, spring cleaning can be made easier and maybe even fun! Most noteworthy, here are eight tips for giving the season the welcome it deserves:
Spring is almost here, which means it’s time to give your house a good scrubbing. Not sure where to start? Here are six tips and tricks to help make spring cleaning a breeze.
- Keep a daily task sheet. Because the seasons change regularly, your house cleaning will also change. Create and stick with a daily cleaning schedule, so you don’t get overwhelmed when it comes time to deep clean your house.
- Maintain a clean bathroom and kitchen. These areas should be a top priority because, typically, this is where people spend most of their time. This will also allow you to focus on other areas of the house, such as ceilings and closets, that may need a more thorough cleaning job.
- Get the kids to help. Little kids love to help. Give them a few baby wipes to wipe down shelves and watch that dust disappear.
- Start with your windows. Clean the inside and outside of all your windows. Once the light shines into your house, you will be able to see what areas you missed during the wintertime.
- Change your filters often. If you are running an AC system through your house, you need to change the filters in the spring and fall. This will help you reduce the amount of dust particles that build up in your home.
- Have the surfaces in your home like your rugs professionally cleaned. An expert can more times than not remove more dirt and allergens than a regular cleaning can achieve.