Rugs need to be handled with care and cleaned regularly, preferably by an expert. If you are looking for professional Rug cleaning in Irving, TX, Oriental Rug Cleaning is the site for you! We will assist you in finding the right specialist for the job and so ensure that your valuable investment gets the love and attention it deserves.
In the meantime, here are few valuable tips from Oriental Rug Cleaning to help you maintain your rugs before their next professional cleaning appointment:
- Avoid over the counter cleaning products! Certain cleaning products are too harsh for Rugs and can damage them. Rather consult a reputable rug cleaning company on the type of products best suited. Use the wrong product once and your rug is damaged for life!
- Strategically place your rugs where there is the least traffic. This will prevent them from getting dirty in the first place. Since people and pets have the nasty habit of bringing in dirt from outside, keep them as far away from your outer doors as possible.
- Make sure your rugs do not get wet. Even a moment’s exposure to liquids can damage your rug’s colors. Also note that every rug needs to be cared for according to specific requirements. Consult a professional to find out how to properly care for your rug.
- Vacuum your rug regularly. Be as gentle as possible to avoid matting. It is also a good idea to occasionally vacuum the underside.
- Keep your rugs away from direct sunlight! Prolonged exposure to sunlight will cause your rug’s colors to fade and fibers to unravel.
Remember that it is always better to team-up with a professional rug cleaner. This way you will ensure that your rug keeps on looking as good as the day you bought it. Rugs are beautiful and expensive investments and deserve to be treated as such. If you are in need of expert rug cleaning in Irving, TX, make sure you visit Oriental Rug Cleaning.